Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More art and geometry

Creating your own mutated art is the idea behind this site at
There you choose two images from their selections and what types of
changes you want to occur based on geometry terms and art terms. 
It was amazing to me how many things can be
interpreted like Georgia O'Keeffe made them herself.
I don't think I will be any more explicit than that.

I mutated these shapes as a representation of my experience of online technologies and my learning.
Because of that I will just give a short caption of what I see in each image.
My learning revolves around me.
 
It gives me joy to create. I think that is nature's way.

 
My entire family can be involved together.

 
I feel free

Sometimes it is frustrating. This mutation seemed to illustrate that feeling you get when you have had enough.
 
Even with the frustration, I feel like a part of a community.

No comments:

Post a Comment